Niagara Parks Commission School of Horticulture Golf Tournament
September 18 @ 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Come join us for the NPC School of Horticulture fundraising Golf tournament. Proceeds will go to support the current students as they raise money toward the NALP 2021 competition. This will be the same weekend as the Alumni Association’s Annual Conference. What a great way to start an informative weekend with a little fun on the golf course! We will start with a great game of golf then move to enjoying a well deserved meal where prizes won during the day will be awarded and a silent auction and social event to follow.
11:00am Registration Starts
12:00pm Tee Off (please arrive at least 15 minutes prior for registration)
5:00pm Buffet Dinner
Please email email@example.com for any questions or check out our Facebook event page.
- Cost: $125/golfer or $500 for a foursome
- Cost includes golf, cart, meal, and evening events
- There will be prizes to be won!
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT:
- Donate to The School of Horticulture Alumni Foundation
- Sponsor a Hole on the Golf Course
- Donate Prizes for the Silent Auction